domenica 23 novembre 2014

Demetrio in the USA 2013/2014











My American Brother and I after my last soccer game! I absolutely loved High School sports!






 Dressed up and ready for the FFA snow dance! In this picture I am with two of the best guys I have met in America: my American brother Scott and a friend named Ben.









 This is a picture of us Tracy foreigners during our graduation party. High School graduation is such a big deal in the U.S.A.!








I am so grateful i got the chance to experience the American High School graduation. It is definitely something I will never forget!
May 2014







 Here we are, Scott and I with our dates ready for the dance! I wish we had prom in Italy too!







 Tracy foreigners kids all dressed up for prom! I was elected Prom king, what a honour!
May 2014







 Feeling very tough during football practice! I really enjoyed getting to know American sports! 
September 2013 







 Tracy foreigners kids on a big American truck waving at people during the traditional Tracy Box Car Day Parade.
September 2013







 During the homecoming week each day had a dress up code to follow. Here we are, my American brother and I, ready for the fashion disaster day!







 This is what we did during AFS meetings! 5 guys from all over Europe gathered in a hot tub!
October 2013







 This is an old fashion western picture taken during a Family trip in the Black Hills!
April 2014







The South-West Minnesota AFS crew gathered during an AFS orientation. Thank to AFS I met people from all over the world. 
October 2013







Soccer tournament at  the YMCA gym center. Every weekend we had a game from November until the end of December. It was so much fun!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento